There are no tickets currently available. Future ticket sales dates are on our blog
We can't reserve any tickets, but if we accept your talk, workshop, or installation proposal, you will be guaranteed two tickets to EMF.
A ticket to Electromagnetic Field 2020 will get you:
- A secure place to camp from Thursday July 23rd until Monday July 27th
- Very fast internet access, both wired and wireless
- Mains power
- Access to running water, hot showers, a well-stocked bar, and a variety of food vendors
- A whole pile of awesome talks and workshops
- A campsite filled with weird and wonderful things to see
- Free childcare
- A weekend unlike any other in the UK
Still not sure? Learn more.
Accessibility: we're committed to making EMF as accessible as we can. If you have any requirements or requests you would like to discuss with us please feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer free tickets for carers; please drop us an email after you've bought your ticket.
Parking: Only live-in vehicles are permitted to park on site, with the appropriate ticket. Other vehicles must be parked in the designated car parks — you will need to buy a car parking ticket if you intend to bring a car. If your vehicle is an integral part of a village or installation please contact us.
If you've already bought a ticket this year, log in to view your ticket status.