Terms and Conditions of Ticket Purchase
- Tickets may not be resold for more than the purchase price. The organiser reserves the right to cancel tickets resold in such a manner without notice.
- Tickets may not be purchased with any automated software. Tickets suspected to have purchased in such a way may be cancelled without notice.
- Tickets may not be returned for a refund unless the event is cancelled. The organiser may, at its sole discretion, refund tickets before the event begins.
- You will not receive a physical ticket; you will be sent an e-ticket which must be presented on arrival.
- Proof of age may be requested at the point of entry and at the bars.
- The event schedule may be amended at any time.
- The organiser may, at its sole discretion, refuse admission or eject a ticket holder without refund for unreasonable or dangerous behaviour, for violation of the Code of Conduct, or for any other reason.
- Attendees younger than 16 must be accompanied by an adult who accepts full responsibility for all under 16s attending under their supervision.
- Camping in the festival grounds is included in the ticket price.
- All vehicles are parked at the owner's risk.
- Car parking tickets must be pre-purchased before arrival.
- No animals (except assistance animals) are permitted into the festival site.
- Please avoid bringing glass into the festival site where possible.
- No fires are permitted on the ground, except in designated areas.
- Fireworks, smoke canisters, sky lanterns, and other similar articles are not permitted within the festival site.
- Weapons and illegal drugs are not permitted anywhere on the festival site, including car parks.
- Discharge-type strobe lights are not permitted on the festival site.
- While we endeavour to provide all attendees with a TiLDA electronic badge, it is provided on a best-effort basis and your ticket does not guarantee you a badge.
- Rented tents and furniture will be available for use no later than 12:00 on the Friday of the event, although we expect them to be available earlier. Refunds will be issued pro rata if they are unavailable after that that time.
- You must seek explicit permission to operate any amplified music equipment with a power of over 50W.
- No stalls or market sales without permission of the organisers - please ask!
For ticket enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.
These terms were last revised on 2020-02-21 and apply to all tickets sold after that date.